Wednesday, February 7, 2018

ASSIGNMENT 3 PRODUCT REVIEW

Google Home Mini


$39
The Google Home Mini is a stylish-looking speaker with strong sound quality. It was released in August 2017. Its main features are wireless, portable, and smart speaker. The Google Home Mini is a great device, and a no-brainer for existing Google Home users. The Google assistant is a capable Alexa competitor, especially thanks to its ability to search out detailed answers to a wide variety of questions. 

I myself am a Google Home Mini user. I got it as a Christmas gift recently and so far I love it. It is definitely similar to other products such as Alexa, Amazon Echo Spot, Amazon Echo (2nd Generation) and many more. But one major factor that stands out in Google Home Mini among all these devices is that it answers follow up questions which is not available in other devices. But as far as its cons is concerned, I was able to encounter only one which was it doesn't play the songs we want to hear without having to subscribe to google music. 

How much you like your Google Home Mini depends on how you plan to use it. I use my device for home automation and to answer questions and most importantly, play music. Even though I only own the Google Home Mini and not Alexa, I do know the perks and cons of having both. I have used Alexa in one of my friend's place and I found it to be less impressive than the Google Mini Home. I actually found Google Home Mini better because of several reasons such as it picks up voice better than other devices,  its sound quality is better and strong, it answers follow up questions, and I even like how it looks better than other devices. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B71fp_o_xrc

Therefore, I personally think Google Home Mini is a really cool and a very useful device. I would suggest people to buy it as it is reliable, smart, and a better choice than any other device. We can get so much out of it and it doesn't even costs much. However, nothing is perfect in this world so I would rate it 4/5. 


No comments:

Post a Comment