Wednesday, April 11, 2018

ASSIGNMENT 9 CLASSMATE BLOG CRITIQUE

Classmate Blog Critique


Each and every classmates of mine have done a tremendous job on their blogs. I am very impressed with all the hard work and dedication all the classmates put into their blogs. But, according to me, there are two classmates whose blogs were a bit more interesting and well written. 
  • Kobe Armstrong-Smith : Kobe's blog is one of the blogs I like among all the blogs. His blogs are simple and to the point. I think his effort and hard work on the blogs are clearly reflected in his writing. Among all the blogs he has written, my favorite has to be #8 Predictions. I think it was very unique and well analyzed.  



  
  • Anna Kirksey : Anna's blogs are also well written and they seem to be well researched too. I actually liked reading her blogs because they are so simple and not at all boring. One of my favorite blog among all of her blogs has to be #6 Global Trends. I chose this one because it was unique, funny, and nicely written than the other blogs. 


http://aek3603.blogspot.com/

  • Desmion Owens : Desmion's blog is very informative and filled with varieties. I was personally very impressed with his blog because it contained all in all necessary information about each and every blog. My favorite one among his blogs has to be #4 Advertising Analysis. I think this one was more researched and well written than all of his blogs.


  
Overall, these three blogs are the ones I wouldn't mind reading again. I personally am fond of their writing as well. I myself got to learn a lot from their way of writing blogs and the way they focused on researching on each and every blogs they wrote.  

No comments:

Post a Comment