Wednesday, January 24, 2018

ASSIGNMENT 1 PERSONAL VIDEO HABITS

All of us have certain personal video habits. Basically, personal video habits depend on our preferences as far as watching videos is concerned. I personally am addicted to YouTube and Netflix. I find YouTube and Netflix very useful to watch videos of any kind. In my spare time, either I am on YouTube or Netflix.


YouTube is an American video-sharing website that was created by three former PayPal employees Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim in February 2005. Main reasons on why people are fond  of YouTube is that it allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users. It also allows wide variety of user-generated and corporate media videos. YouTube is something that is available for usage for people of every age.

My YouTube: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCganAz9jAoi5n7oHilF1SZQ?view_as=subscriber

Netflix is an American entertainment company founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph on August 29, 1997. It specializes in and provides streaming media and video-on-demand online and DVD by mail. One downfall of Netflix is that, some movies or TV shows gets replaced but the best part is that they keep adding new ones or even old ones so that we are able to watch whatever we would prefer to watch. I am very much fond of Netflix. I use one screen Netflix which costs me $7.99 per month and for me, it is worth it. So basically, I am a Netflix fanatic.

Therefore, my personal video habits include watch videos/movies/TV shows on YouTube and Netflix. I think both of them are very useful and there is nothing else I would use for my personal video habits other than YouTube and Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment